第壹章 總 則
第壹章 總 則
第二章 宗旨和業務範圍第六條 本會的宗旨為遵守憲法、香港法律，遵守社會道德風尚。
第三章 會 員第八條 本會的會員為華人中醫師。
第七章 終止程序及終止後的財產處理第四十五條 本會有以下情形之壹，應當終止，並由理事會或常務理事會提出註銷動議：
International Chinese Association of Chinese Physicians:
For non-profit organizations, serving members, monthly publications, summarizing the development status and information of the world's Chinese medicine. Members will pay a membership fee of 1,000 yuan for 10 years. The association will give corresponding recognition to those who have special contributions to the association.
Chapter Chapter General
Article Name The name of the Association (including English translation, abbreviation) is: Hong Kong International Chinese Association of Chinese Physicians. (English:)
Article 2 The nature of this association is a non-profit social organization.
Article 3 The registration management organ of this association is the Hong Kong government.
Article 4 The activity area of this association is the international Chinese activity area.
Article 5 The residence of the Association is located at Block B, 5th Floor, Jialuo Commercial Building, 114-118 Loma Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong.
Chapter II Purpose and scope of business
Article 6 The purpose of this association is to abide by the Constitution, Hong Kong laws, and abide by social morality.
Article 7 Trade associations shall play the role of providing services, reflecting appeals, standardizing behaviors, and engaging in the following activities as needed:
(壹) Organize market development, release market information, edit professional publications, conduct industry surveys, evaluation and demonstration, training, exchange, consultation, exhibition and sales services;
(2) Coordinating disputes involving business activities between members, between members and non-members, and between members and consumers;
(3) Representing the relevant economic organizations in the industry to apply for safeguard measures;
(4) Accepting decision-making argumentation and consultation related to the interests of the industry, and making relevant recommendations to safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of members and industries;
(5) Participating in industry collective bargaining and proposing opinions and suggestions concerning the interests of members and the industry;
(6) Participating in the formulation of relevant industry standards and establishing mechanisms to regulate industry and member behavior;
(7) Strengthening self-discipline of members and industry, promoting members' integrity management, and maintaining fair competition among members and the industry;
(8) Organizing members to study relevant laws, regulations and national policies;
(9) To carry out the business allowed by the purpose of the industry association.
Chapter III Members
Article 8 The members of this association are Chinese Chinese medicine practitioners.
Article 9 Members applying to join the Association must meet the following conditions:
(壹) support the Constitution of the Association;
(2) having the will to join the association;
Article 10 The procedures for membership membership are:
(壹) Submit an application for membership;
(2) being discussed and approved by the Council or the Standing Council;
(3) A membership card is issued by an agency authorized by the board of directors or the board of directors.
Article 10 Members have the following rights:
(壹) attending the general meeting (or member representative assembly), attending the activities of the association, and accepting the services provided by the association;
(2) The right to vote, to be elected and to vote;
(3) obtaining the priority of the services of the Association;
(4) having the right to propose, recommend and supervise the work of the Association;
(5) Freedom to join the club and withdraw from the conference;
Article 12 Members fulfill the following obligations:
(壹) abide by the articles of association of the Association;
(2) Implementing the resolutions of this Council;
(3) paying the dues as required;
(4) safeguarding the legitimate rights and interests of the Association and the industry;
(5) Completing the work assigned by this Council;
(6) to provide relevant information to the Council;
(7) Writing to the internal publications of the conference.
Article 13 Standards for Members to Pay Contributions
(壹) The president's unit pays a membership fee of 5,000 yuan per year;
(2) The vice president unit pays a membership fee of 4,000 yuan per year;
(3) The unit of supervisors pays a contribution of 3,000 yuan per year;
(4) The standing director unit pays an annual membership fee of 3,000 yuan;
(5) The governing unit pays an annual membership fee of 2,000 yuan;
(6) The supervisory unit pays a membership fee of 2,000 yuan per year;
(7) A member-like unit pays a membership fee of 200 yuan per year.
Article 14 A member's withdrawal shall be notified in writing to the Association and the membership card shall be returned. Those who refuse to return will be declared invalid by this association.
If a member does not pay membership dues in the next year or does not participate in the activities of the Association, it is deemed to be automatically withdrawn. Upon confirmation by the Board of Directors, the Association will cancel its membership.
Article 15 If a member fails to abide by the articles of association, it will be criticized and educated by the Association; if there is a serious violation of the Articles of Association, it will be removed by the general meeting (or member representative assembly).
Chapter IV Generation and Removal of Organizational Organizations and Responsible Persons
Article 16 The highest authority of the Association is the General Assembly (Members' Congress). The general meeting of members (members' congress) is composed of all members (members' representatives), and their resolutions are voted by secret ballot.
Article 17 The general meeting of members (or member representative assembly) shall exercise the following powers in accordance with the provisions of national laws, regulations and the articles of association of the Association:
(壹) determine the scope of business and work functions of the Association within the scope of laws and regulations;
(2) Election or removal of the vice president, the secretary-general (elective system), directors, and supervisors;
(3) Reviewing the annual work report and annual financial budget and final settlement plan of the board of directors and the board of supervisors (supervisors);
(4) Formulating and modifying the payment standard for membership fees;
(5) reviewing the proposal of the board of directors to remove the member;
(6) Making resolutions on matters such as the change, dissolution and liquidation of the Association;
(7) changing or revoking an inappropriate decision of the board of directors;
(8) Formulating or amending the election methods for the articles of association and organizations;
(9) Deciding to terminate the matter;
(10) Decide on other major issues.
Article 18 The general meeting of members (or member representative assembly) shall be held for 5 years. If it is necessary to change the term in advance or postponed due to special circumstances, it shall be approved by the board of directors and submitted to the registration management authority for approval. However, the extension of the extension is no more than one year. The member representative assembly meets at least once a year.
Article 19 The member representative assembly shall be attended by more than one-fifth of the members' representatives, and the resolutions shall be passed by more than half of all members (members).
The member representative assembly shall make a meeting minutes for the decision on the matters discussed and announce to the members.
Article 20 This Council shall have a board of directors. The board of directors consists of the president, the vice president, the secretary-general (elective system), and the board of directors. The board of directors is the permanent body of the general assembly (or member representative assembly), and performs its duties in accordance with the resolutions of the general assembly (or member representative assembly) and the provisions of the association's articles of association. The members of the board of directors are generally odd, and the number of directors must not exceed 1/3 of the number of members (members).
Article 20 The powers of the Council are:
(壹) Preparing and convening a general meeting (or member representative assembly);
(2) Implementing the resolutions of the general assembly (or member representative assembly) and reporting to the general assembly (or member representative assembly);
(3) Determining the specific work of the Association;
(4) to formulate plans for the annual financial budget plan, final accounts, changes, dissolution and liquidation of the Association;
(5) Formulating a plan for increasing the registered capital of the Association;
(6) Deciding the establishment of the internal institutions of the Association and leading the internal agencies of the Association to carry out their work;
(7) Deciding the membership of the new applicant and the disposition of the member, and proposing to remove the member;
(8) Appointing or dismissing the Secretary-General, deciding the main person in charge of the branch of the Association; appointing or dismissing the Deputy Secretary-General and the principals of the offices and representative offices of the Association according to the nomination of the Secretary-General, and determining their remuneration; election and removal of standing director;
(9) Formulating the internal management system of the Association;
(10) Other matters as stipulated in the Articles of Association.
Article 22 The Council shall meet at least once a year. The board of directors must have more than half of the directors to attend, and its resolutions must be approved by a majority of the members of the board of directors.
The board meeting shall be attended by the director himself. If the director is unable to attend for any reason, he may entrust other directors to attend the meeting in writing, and the power of attorney shall state the authorization.
The board of directors shall form a meeting minutes for the resolution and announce it to all directors.
Article 23 The meeting of the board of directors shall be convened and presided over by the president. It may also be convened and presided over by the vice president or the secretary general.
More than one third of the directors may propose to convene an extraordinary meeting of the board of directors.
Article 24 The Council may elect standing directors from the board of directors as needed, and establish a standing council, which shall be responsible to the board of directors. The Standing Council is composed of the president, the vice president, the secretary-general (elective system), and the standing director. The number of executive directors is one-third of the number of directors. During the intersessional period of the board of directors, the Standing Council may, with the authorization of the Board of Directors, exercise the functions of the third, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh and ninth articles as stipulated in Article 20 of the Articles of Association.
Article 25 The Standing Council shall meet at least half a year; the Standing Council shall have more than half of the standing directors to attend, and its resolutions must be passed by more than half of all the standing directors.
The Standing Council meeting shall be attended by the standing director himself. If the standing director is unable to attend for any reason, he may entrust other standing directors to attend the meeting in writing, and the power of attorney shall state the authorization.
The Standing Council shall make a meeting record of the decisions on the matters discussed.
Article 26 The Board of Supervisors shall be elected by the member representative assembly. The board of supervisors is composed of the supervisors of the number of supervisors. The term of office of the supervisors and the term of the directors shall not be more than two consecutive terms. The board of supervisors has one supervisor and is elected by the board of supervisors. The chairman of the board of supervisors convened and presided over the meeting of the board of supervisors; if the chairman of the board of supervisors is unable to perform his duties or fails to perform his duties, more than half of the supervisors shall jointly appoint the supervisors to convene and preside over the meetings of the board of supervisors.
There are 5 supervisors in this association, which are elected by the member representative assembly. The term of office of the supervisors and the term of the directors shall not be more than two consecutive terms.
Article 27 The president, vice president, secretary general, supervisors and supervisors of the Association must meet the following conditions:
(壹) comply with national laws and regulations;
(2) having a greater impact in the industry;
(3) The maximum age of the president, vice president and secretary-general shall not exceed 70 years of age;
(4) Being healthy and able to maintain normal work;
(5) without any criminal punishment;
(6) Having full capacity for civil conduct.
Article 28 The Association shall have a president and a number of vice presidents. The President of the Association is the legal representative of the Association. The legal representative of the Association shall not be the legal representative of other social organizations.
Article 29 The Secretary-General of the Association shall be full-time and employ the appointment system (or electoral system). The Secretary-General and the President shall not be produced in the peer enterprise.
Article 30 The president, the vice president and the secretary-general of the election system shall serve for a term of five years, and the president and the elected secretary-general shall not serve for more than two terms.
Article 30 The President of the Association shall exercise the following powers:
(壹) Convene and preside over the Council (or Standing Council) meeting;
(2) Examining the implementation of the resolutions of the member representative assembly, the council (or the standing council);
(3) signing relevant important documents on behalf of the Association;
Article 32 The Vice President and Secretary General of the Association shall work under the leadership of the President, and the Secretary General shall be responsible to the Council. The Secretary-General is full-time and exercises the following powers:
(壹) preside over the office to carry out daily work and organize the implementation of the annual work plan;
(2) Organizing the formulation and implementation of the annual work plan, budget, and decision;
(3) Coordinating the work of various branches, representative offices and entities;
(4) Nominating the Deputy Secretary-General and the principals of the various agencies, branches, representative offices and entities, and submitting them to the Board of Directors or the Standing Council for decision;
(5) hiring or dismissing the full-time staff of the nominated offices, representative offices, and entities, and submitting them to the president's office for approval;
(6) Handling other daily affairs;
The Secretary-General attends the meeting of the Council and the Standing Council.
Article 33 The board of supervisors (or supervisors) shall exercise the following powers:
(壹) report annual work to the member representative assembly;
(2) Supervising the confirmation, procedures, elections, and recalls of the members' congresses and councils; supervising the resolutions of the members' congresses;
(3) Examine the financial and accounting materials of the Association and report the situation to the registration management authority and the taxation and accounting authorities;
(4) The chairman of the board of supervisors and the supervisors attend the meeting of the council, the standing council and the president, confirm the legal validity of the resolutions of the council, the standing council, the president's office meeting, and have the right to meet with the council, the standing council, and the president. Ask questions and suggestions;
(5) Handling internal contradictions in accordance with the law, in a fair and equitable manner, and safeguarding the rights of the parties to defend their rights;
(6) Supervising the compliance of the Council with laws and regulations. When the president, vice president, director and secretary-general conduct business activities that harm the interests of the association, they are required to correct them and report to the member representative assembly or relevant government departments as necessary.
The board of supervisors (or supervisors) shall abide by the relevant laws and regulations and the articles of association of the association, accept the leadership of the general assembly of the general assembly, and perform their duties effectively.
Article 34 The Association shall establish branches and representative offices according to the needs of the work and carry out work under the leadership of the Association. Rules and procedures for the establishment of branches and representative offices:
(壹) The specific plan for the establishment of branches and representative offices by the secretariat of the Association;
(2) Submitting specific plans to the president's office for discussion and approval;
(3) Submit the specific plan after the adoption to the Board of Directors or the Standing Council for consideration and approval.
Chapter V Asset Management and Usage Principles
Article 35 Sources of funding for the Association:
(3) Interest income;
(4) Other legal income.
Article 36 The income and use of the Association shall be announced to the member representative assembly and accepted by the member representative assembly for supervision and inspection.
Article 37 When accepting donations, the Association shall abide by laws and regulations.
Donors, funders or units, members, and supervisors have the right to inquire about the use and management of donated property, and provide opinions and suggestions. For inquiries from donors, sponsors or units, members and supervisors, this Council shall promptly and truthfully reply.
Donors and sponsors do not retain or enjoy any property rights to the property invested in this association.
Article 38 The funds of the Association must be used for the business scope and career development as stipulated in the Articles of Association. Property and other income shall be protected by law, and no unit or individual may misappropriate, privately divide or misappropriate.
Without the approval of the General Assembly (Members' Congress), no debt may be borrowed in the name of the Association, public funds may not be lent to foreign units, and economic guarantees may not be provided to other units and individuals in the name of the Association.
Article 39 The president, vice president, standing director, director, supervisor, supervisor, secretary-general and staff members of the association shall privately divide, misappropriate or misappropriate the property of the association, and shall return it at the general assembly (members' assembly). To conduct a review; if a crime is constituted, criminal responsibility shall be investigated according to law.
Article 40 The Association shall conduct accounting and establish and improve the internal accounting supervision system to ensure that the accounting materials are legal, authentic, accurate and complete.
Article 40 This Council is staffed with professionally qualified accountants. Accounting should not act as cashier. Accounting personnel must conduct accounting and implement accounting supervision. When the accountant transfers the job or leaves the company, he must clear the handover procedures with the receiver.
Article 42 The asset management of the Association must implement the financial management system stipulated by the State and accept the supervision of the member representative assembly and the financial department.
Article 43 The annual financial report, change of term, change of legal representative and liquidation shall be conducted by the Association.
Chapter VI Procedures for Amending the Bylaws
Article 44 The amendments to the Articles of Association shall be submitted to the member representative assembly for deliberation after being approved by the board of directors.
Chapter VII Termination Procedures and Property Treatment after Termination
Article 45 The following circumstances shall be terminated and the cancellation action shall be filed by the Council or the Standing Council:
(壹) completing the purposes specified in the charter;
(2) The resolution of the Congress of the General Assembly is dissolved;
(3) Separation or merger of the Association;
(4) Failure to comply with the regulations。